Guided by a Feed Bag Foods team of food and agriculture industry experts, we are a leading global restaurant and hospitality consulting services firm serving restaurants, hotels, bars, lounges, gourmet markets, and any enterprise that requires food & beverage consulting.
Our extensive knowledge of the food & beverage industry ranges from the preparation of restaurant business plans and the development of new restaurant concepts to restaurant operations, menu management, bar consulting, talent search and recruiting, and growth strategy.
We do it all.
- Product Development
- Concept Development
- Recipe Refinement
- Ingredient Selection
- Brand Name Development
- Packaging Design & Logos
- Packaging Photography
- Focus Groups
- Food Technology/Lab Testing
- Sample Testing & Refinement
- Nutritional Panels/Statement of Ingredients
- Secure UPC Codes and Code Administration
- Co-packer research
- Co-packer contract negotiation
- Production Supervision
- Price Lists, Terms and Conditions
- Warehousing & Storage
The principals of Feed Bag Foods have decades of commercial experience in a variety of practical Hydroculture applications, and we provide our clients with a straightforward and honest plan to develop their business from start to finish.
At Feed Bag Foods, we have successfully designed and developed a diversity of hydroponic systems to meet the needs of our clients. We specialize in analyzing the feasibility of each project and adding value when possible.
Feed Bag Foods provides our clients with decades of proven development and operational experience in both same and separate Hydroculture systems.
At Feed Bag Farms, we have successfully designed and developed a diversity of hydroponic systems to meet the needs of our clients. We specialize in analyzing the feasibility of each project and adding value when possible.
Feed Bag Farms provides our clients with decades of proven development and operational experience in both same and separate system aquaponics.
After successfully developed systems that have multiple levels of animal/plant symbiosis. Feed Bag Foods offers systems with the capability incorporating fish, shrimp or prawns; produce (herbs, vegetables, algae, etc.); insects; and other invertebrates (earthworms, etc.). in to a high power food producing system.
It is essentially the practice of combining biologically active microbes with the very best organic nutrients and hydroponic farming techniques. Both hydroponic and organic farming techniques have their benefits and challenges, but bioponics is able to combine the best of both.
Bioponic farming has many advantages:
- High levels of nutrition and minerals.
- No use of chemicals and pesticides.
- Reduced water usage.
- High crop yields in reduced growing areas.
- Competitive advantage for commercial growers.
Hydroculture Consulting Service Offerings
- PROJECT FEASIBILITY STUDIES AND ECONOMIC ANALYSES
- DESIGN AND PLANNING
- EQUIPMENT SELECTION AND DESIGN
- BUSINESS PLAN AND PRO-FORMA DEVELOPMENT
- MARKET ANALYSES
- PRODUCT SELECTION, MARKETING AND DISTRIBUTION
- CORPORATE STRUCTURING AND FUND RAISING
- ON-GOING CONSULTATION AND TROUBLESHOOTING
- ORGANIC CERTIFICATION ASSISTANCE